Also t-minus one month to anime and LN volume 11

Dex-chan lover
These classes remind me too much of final fantasy jobs

Dex-chan lover
Look for the teacher with the drinking problem and crazy eye

Dex-chan lover
I wanna see moar kissing :D But okay author, u can do ur plot if u want

Dex-chan lover
I just realized, up till the fight with that bandage guy. In other words, 3 volume of this manga Is actually just the adaptation of a single volume of the LN.

Once again, in other words. A single volume of the manga, is almost equal to just a single chapter in the LN.

I Really respect the mangka now. Not only he upgraded the visual, he also passionately follow the original and put as much detail as he could in this adaptation.

Fed-Kun's army
@lenovoaxioo While I'm cautiously optimistic about the anime, it was disappointing to see trailers show rather dull framing for scenes that looked so kinetic and passionate in the manga. There's no denying the artist knows how to adapt this content.

Lemme guess, the jester girl is gonna turn into a good person after telling some of her dark backstory and gonna be cured by "let's be friend" trope

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what half the jester is I assume she is a legal loli cause as mentioned you need a lot of time to be a good jester and she is probably half something with long life.

Cause I don’t thing a 12 years old will be a proficient jester at that age unless she trained at age 0.

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3 let's just say that when Kufa talked about "hellish training" back in chapter 4 that he went through, he wasn't joking.
Guild Jack Raven does not play games when training their agents.

Dex-chan lover
@Marchimarch

I really hope the train of dissappointing adaptation would stop in the next season! we already have too many of them in this season alone

Aggregator gang
How are you gonna hide the fact that she's an assassin when their skills are a part of their everyday lives?! You knew she was gonna be found out to begin with!

Aggregator gang
@CloverErnest?

...but what would her skills even reveal?

It's not like you can just see what someone has at the drop of a hat, and to begin with the only thing suspicious about them would be how high level they are. If she holds back while fighting in front of other people only the most observant would suspect a thing.

Really digging this manga and it’s characters.
The story is right up my alley and the art is fantastic, thanks again for the chapter.
Looking forward to the anime.

Users who are viewing this thread