Kusozako Choroin Nishiga Hachi (Pre-serialization)

What's that on her cheek? Please let it be a sticker. We don't need no face tats.

Dex-chan lover
You know... I really want the MC to have a legit girlfriend. That way... The little girl would learn to be more honest or sometthing.

Ahhhh, anything that puts girls in their place like that and making them cry is an instant like and follow in my book! We don't have nearly enough of this!

Dex-chan lover
This seems kind of dumb to me. The girl's annoying, and the fact that the guy is apparently messing with her head doesn't actually make that better. No doubt they deserve each other, but I don't feel like making that my problem.

Group Leader
It's Nagatoro, if Nagatoro wasn't very good at Nagatoroing.

Dex-chan lover
How this close to Nagatoro at all ?
Not even a new concept that get use for the first time or anything.
How you can change the Description again ?

Group Leader
@Tcof
dunno who changed it,
The description i made wasn't like that.
AFAIK someone with 'member' level can't change it
must be other group leader,staff,etc idk

Group Leader
There was no description before the tl;dr one was added. Just the links.

@hoshinomisaki What was your description? I have group leader access and can fix it.

Group Leader
@KiTA
I only write the links, actually.
And the links are part of the description itself.

Actually, the arstist give the description for this title but i am not sure about the proper translation.
That's why i don't write any other than the links.

Well, the new one seems fine. Until i got proper translation of the artist's description.

Group Leader
@xMirage I was unsure of this for a while as well. However, the artist has clarified in her character profile (which can be viewed with a partial English translation here: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3667110 ) that it's a tattoo.

Group Leader
@Kita Hello. I've taken a look at the artist's provided description for the manga just now. The best way of wording it in English that I can come up with is "Nishiga Hachi plays the leading role in this comedy about living a day-to-day life with her friends". Someone else might come up with something more natural-sounding, but I hope this is of acceptable quality for the time being.

Users who are viewing this thread