Elf Boyfriend & Boyish Girlfriend - Ch. 22 - Their Encounter (7)

Contributor
About time... to propose? Ask her out? Kill her? Too many options, what could it be?

Dex-chan lover
@Ceiye
most likely 'about time to cut off contact'. Remember, his sister said she didn't think he'd ever be able form meaningful interpersonal connections again, after the war. He's been cutting himself off so that he won't have to experience the pain of loss again.

of course, squinty is going to badger him into submission

Dex-chan lover
From skimming the RAW (it's like 3 batches left)
After him not showing up for a while, one of the other employee brought up the topic to Girl, Girl was like "oh well, I was just a 'clerk' to him..." while her friend think that the way he looked at her was way more than that.

Mean while at work pretty much everyone noticed Elf was rather tired/downhearted.
At first they thought they might've overworked him.
During a company meeting Elf's uncle? made some remark, and after that meeting went to have a chat to him (didn't read that part, but probably the usual 'yeah partings are painful, but if you keep shutting yourself out you'll miss out on the new joy coming into your life' and Elf decided it's time to meet her again.

Back at the store Girl was putting cleaning out pockets before putting cloth into basket for cleaning, and found a list of manga she wanted to recommended.
She quietly thought if maybe only she was enjoying their conversations, and quietly banished the thought.

Then they ran into each other at the station.
After some awkward conversation, Girl asked him out to have dinner together.
Got drunk, Elf had to take her home.

She woke up, found him asleep in the sofa in the living room.
Attempted kiss, gave up.
Elf totally was awake, got up, and gave her a kiss + confess.

Being a man who's honest to his feeling, the next obviously was sex.
She initially was like "oh god, no non on, my heart isn't ready"
Elf "I ain't waiting, FEEL THE SEXUAL URGE OF AN ELF"

Sex happen.
Afterward she learned his name, but apparently it's not his REAL name.
And when she asked what's his real name, he paused, turned away and say he'll tell her another time.
She pester, but he refused, saying right now isn't the right time for telling her (I'm guessing learning each other's real name is like marriage vow to elves or something super important like that)

@AgentKuga : Can it even be called cliffhanger if we already know they ends up dating?

Aggregator gang
Super tsundere elf gets a gf way sooner than any other basic or half-hearted tsundere elsewhere.

That's why this is a very good manga.

meh, FL is boring and didn't feel like having a personality. Feel too much like self insert character tbh

Users who are viewing this thread