Soul Land II - The Peerless Tang Sect

Thanks for this one as well. RM is such a pain for reading with their ads. All of the stuff they do, and host, you can't read without turning off blockers and risk getting an infection. =/ Now we just need TGR here too.

Dex-chan lover
For every adblock blocker, there is an adblock blocker blocker. If you get that again with a site, just Google the name of blocker type and "blocker".

Also, use Ublock Origin, if you don't already.

Contributor
Shit got bad real fast, newly introduced characters are shallow and one dimensional. The fight scenes have deteriorated to a bunch of dudes throwing lights at each other.

cant open readmanga.today for some reason,and websites that check if its online or not say it is online so idk guess i will read it here

Aggregator gang
Only thing keeping me reading this is YuHao/Snail relationship, he even made the fmc worse imo which is tragic since it kills the romance for me a bit

Fed-Kun's army
Well @Swadloon the amount of work into the art style takes forever. If anything this is one of the more complex art style + color.

seriously this series feels disgusting to me compared to the first one, too many gay scene and fucking shitty low fighting scene .

@NaniTheFuck wait for the arc of "Sea God's fated blind date" just after yuhao come back from sun moon academy
it will be less "gay" %D

Dex-chan lover
@Yamito
You have to go through gay scenes to get to read more normal scenes? This is bs manhua in a whole then.

Users who are viewing this thread