Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 20 Ch. 183 - The Fourth Batter

Oh he was more shook up by Raichi than he himself realized. Sanada basically got an unexpected free gift.

Double-page supporter
Of course, yakushi always wins

When you consider that they were a team made almost entirely of first years last year... it makes sense that they'd grow the most.

Your complaint sounds almost like complaining about Seidou winning, hahah.

Dex-chan lover
@codetaku @gluvlove

Doubt. It's still the 8th, and Sankou's at the top of their batting lineup when there time to bat comes. They can still make a comeback when their 3rd and 4th batters got clean hits out of Sanada's stuff.

I don't get why people are upset. There are times when a team is simply a bad match up to another and Yakushi wins because of their good plays and Sankou's mistakes.

To be fair, Yakushi has never won when it really mattered (I mean in a game when you're out if you lose. They've always lost in the end). Plot-wise it makes more sense for Ichidai to win, but... I love that you can't really tell who's gonna win this game, and it'll be amazing either way. Can't wait to see what happens!

@NamidaAme I agree with you, i dont know who's gonna win this, but this got pretty intense by now, maybe they go to extra innings!! i'd like to see that 😄

Users who are viewing this thread