Steins;Gate’s Amadeus AI May Become a Reality

Recently the official twitter page of 5pb’s Steins;Gate made a post about plans to make this Amadeus project a reality. Currently a website was made live for this project and is currently recruiting people to help create an interactive AI named “Kurisu Makise.” More information can be read here: https://www.otakuusamagazine.com/steinsgates-amadeus-ai-may-become-reality/

As someone who is fascinated with science it does feel interesting. However given I have not experience Stains;Gate at all I am not aware what this A.I would be like.

Dex-chan lover
@May_Lily Without spoiling, Amadeus is basically an AI that processes every single bit of memory you have in order to recreate your personality. I have my doubts.

1. Memory scanning isn't a thing yet
2. Amadeus will probably take a supercomputer to load. (Canonically the software is running in a server somewhere and can be loaded up on your phone through wifi so I guess it makes sense to do the same irl)

Unless they meant that they're just gonna make a smart chat bot...

Edit: should've read the article before posting, yeah they're just making a smart chat bot. Pretty cool nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread