5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 12 Ch. 102 - The Last Festival - Ichika’s Side ②

Doesn't this mean it's her first kiss with a boy?
4xakMs.png

Doesn't this mean it's her first kiss with a boy?
Negi is very ambiguous with words.
Ichika said that he was first boy who she kissed.
She didn't say it was her first kiss.

It means she's kissed a girl before for her actress job. Fuut is her first boy kiss, which she thinks is her first real kiss

Well and since he can't go the harem route ... Cause reality bites; it would probably be better for him to not take any of them and marry a better girl. Or move to the countryside..... and embrace true culture.

Dex-chan lover
Well, surely Ichika gained a lot of points here.
Still it’s everyone’s race...and Harem-kun is running as well

Fed-Kun's army
The author is just fucking insane, he literally weave in what we were thinking (through the boy in chapter 101 and through Ichika in the first page of this chapter), while also design a hint to a plot twist (the accident mentioned in chapter 99 - now we know it's someone collapse) but still allow a paralel storying telling in numeric order between Fuutarou and the girls

Dex-chan lover
Ya know what, based on her previous actions I still can’t trust her despite her cuteness.
So since she didn’t kiss him here, she might’ve witnessed the bell kisser. She’s saying stuff like this go throw him off and make him believe they kissed. It’s all up to Fuuts to see if he takes the bait or has actually come to realize who it was, I mean he saw her pretty close up maybe he has an idea that it wasn’t her
That’s my theory cuz ya know how Negi is

idk man who's he gonna choose. Ichika was a snake and she kissed him, I feel like the author was insinuating"she lost but at least she got her share" trope, makes her least likely to be chosen. Itsuki, it's just I feel like they aren't really close enough. Nino is just too active and honest, usually the active ones never win, yeah and I hate that shit. Miku I like her the most and she's a basic/typical ideal romcom heroine but.....feels like she's gonna be Onodera'ed. and that leave us with Yotsuba, at first I thought it was really weird that Yotsuba barely had any romantic development but the recent twists were really a game changer. Fuck, can't they just do a polygamy lmao

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why, but after I read this chapter, I got a feeling that it was Yotsuba who kissed Fuutarou when they were in that bell. I mean, of all sister, Yotsuba is the most coward one, right? But at the same, also the one who loved Fuutarou since long time ago. In that arc, the sisters were disguised as Itsuki. That was the perfect cover to be a little bit more aggressive while also kept her real identity hidden.

Haahh...I cannot wait to see this Festival Arc from Yotsuba's and Itsuki's side. That may be the resolution for this arc.

Double-page supporter
Ichika getting her last part, now it's time to make space for the rest. We are going in order from eldest to youngest, so it may seem that in the end it's either Itsuki or harem, but even without considering the fact that Itsuki doesn't stand a chance even by a long shot and that harems are an unrealistic, easy way out for authors, it would be plainly boring, so I'm expecting a super plot twist.

Double-page supporter
I thought we were close to the end - author divided it by girls. I thought that would mean 5 chapters till the end - author further divided it by two. At this rate Fuutarou will get an amnesia in order to prolong it by another 50 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread