Haritoge Kuremi to Ou no Ie - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - The Finale

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, a very interesting ending. Thank you for persisting, scanlators! What a gem of a manga.

Double-page supporter
And so another series is over... Thanks for scanlating this, guys! It was a nice ride :3

Dex-chan lover
What a sweet and lovely series this has been <3 I hope it'll be a fun house for a long time. <3

Contributor
I'm glad they are mostly happy in the end. Poor Selkies will never catch a break

Wait, I'm kinda confused. So was Kuremi's trip just a dream? Or was it real? Is Arthur immortal now? Is Kuremi immortal now? What?

Anyways, good manga 10/10 would read again in the future maybe.

Dex-chan lover
If you got confused like I did: Refer back to chapter 7, for the first mention of the Witch. And of course the acorn was featured in the chapters leading up to this one.

In this chapter, the panels with the white border are a flashback.

Aggregator gang
@Tyco2003 The trip is Kuremi's past. He lost his memory after being put into cryogenic sleep and forgot his mission. Kuremi is not a normal hedgehog after all and is a fae. I don't know if Arthur is immortal or not. The acorn was not delivered to him and was launched as firework, we don't know if that is the correct way to use it.

...and thats why you should never use hedgehogs or hedgehog-lookalikes as messengers :D

Damn, his journey could've been a whole other series, this was a very charming manga.

Users who are viewing this thread