Group Leader
Once again... Demon lord hits us with the good stuff

Dex-chan lover
This fucking demon lord...

Is more human than he thinks, "The weapon is too horrifying, let's not use it."

"Cram school"

"I ALWAYS WATCH MY ANIME LIVE!"

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking "hey, that park looks very advanced for their fantasy era!!" but then I realized that she was holding A FUCKING CAMERA! so ... yeah xP I guess it doesn't matter hahaha

Dex-chan lover
I want a chapter where the demon lord arrives to interrogate the princess, and they'll just end up looking at his daughter's photo album

Dex-chan lover
@Duainfey

This is the same reasoning why my cousin is afraid of taking his daughter to the park, even though he really wants to see her having fun.

Aggregator gang
I can't get over how weird this world it. There's demons and some kinda fantasy war going on, yet at the same time there's normal ass parks and stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing's creepy about watching little kids playing in a park. Unless you're a hypo

Fed-Kun's army
One day, the princess will literally give the entire kingdom away (like the location of land deeds and how to get them) to be with MaoMaoChan.

Demon Dad will then be like: "Well, you guys can't get them because I'm saving them as a 'coming of age' gift for MaoMao!"

MaoMao will then be: "Well, all these papers mean nothing to me, so I'll just give it back to the princess!"

Users who are viewing this thread