Boku no Kanojo Sensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Ok someone refresh my memory. The teacher wants to make MC fall in love with her, and then she wants to break it off right? Is that the entire situation? Apart from the 4 side girls harem shenanigan.

This is so damned goofy. I haven't decided yet if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

ogi

I think making the mc be a teacher hater just because the teacher he like at grade school married is such a stupid concept that I can't take this mc seriously.

Power Uploader
>twintails

seems like a best girl

after sensei ofc

Fed-Kun's army
@AriesBro SID is made up of girls that are all really close to Makoto, but you don't learn their backgrounds/reasons for falling for him until quite a bit later(each LN volume released so far primarily features one girl per volume).

@Hollow7F Yep. She was the girl mopping the floor that Makoto ran into before going outside and getting confessed to by Muku.

@TheFiller Maka really does love him.

@ogi Gonna spoiler tag this even though it's not much of a spoiler for any part of the story.
By the time the story starts, Makoto doesn't really hate teachers anymore. It's more like a bad rep that carried over from elementary/middle school since it's the same school all the way through college and teachers/classmates obviously gossip. By the time he's gotten into high school, he's mostly gotten over his issues with teachers.

Fed-Kun's army
So she was the loophole. Not a member of SID but in love with him.

Users who are viewing this thread