Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Wait rereading it, she talks about the heroine using charm magic but then later mentions that there was nothing like that in the game?

@piay123

It's the sort of thing where it was probably present in every route as something that happened "in the background", never being mentioned and maybe only being represented by something easily overlooked, and only brought up in the harem end route.

If magic and spirits weren't mentioned anywhere else in the game (she was pretty shocked at Zeno being a contracted spirit after all), it'd be easy to consider that a "because magic" excuse for having a harem route in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
On page 20 there is still the mistake where the prince says the maids can see kuro when it should say they can't see kuro.

@mimicking It suprises me that you cant see the diference in scans, i guess your eyes are fucked up beyond its capacities

Group Leader
what I meant was that it's just a reupload with better quality raws and better typesetting. you could just edit the specific chapter and reupload with the better quality raws and typesetting while keeping the amount of views and comments @bakagaijin
edit: plus you don't have to notify followers of the series with "new chapters", but reuploading as a new chapter with the intent of notifying readers that there are better quality chapters uploaded is also a fair argument

@astraea idk what your problem is, but you really don't have to swear at me for a comment that intended to offend no one. thanks for being aggressive though.
edit: fyi I can differentiate the level of typesetting just fine, as a typesetter myself. @bakagaijin's ts here is really good.

Group Leader
@bakagaijin that's fair then. I saw the groups and figured both groups were able to edit the chapters/were in collab. in the first place, I assumed this and questioned why the reupload was under a new chapter. uxtef's decision to keep them separate or not is also something I wouldn't be aware of, not that I was jumping to conclusions. was just questioning it.

Group Leader
@bakagajin yeah looking it over, I can see that lol. I glanced over the groups and chapter ordering under the chapter list and went straight to the comments questioning this since there wasn't actually a new chapter out :(

Group Leader
@mimicking heh well if I'm not wrong he can still add my group to the older chapters and then I'd be able to edit them, but I don't think he'd want that, other groups that redid Uxtef's works did it the same way I am

Users who are viewing this thread