Player Reborn - Ch. 62 - Information Stage Clear

doesn't that puzzle only work on the assumption that one of them dies?

@senjiQ well since its a virtual world. either a 4th one could spawn in the box if she didnt die.( since we seen them spawn a hydra i dont think a small (green?) ball would be to hard.)
the 4th participant could of been the tie breaker when trying to figure out clues or something

Double-page supporter
@SenjiQ
I had the same thought.

But then again there was the clue with the piano which needed at least one player to be able to play the song on the piano.
If none of them could have played the piano then that would have been a forced "game over".

So the author probably never thought about these issues when writing the story because I am pretty sure that you would not write that you can play piano when registering your account and as such the game would not know if anyone can play piano or not.

Fed-Kun's army
Her body was a lot more burned in this chapter than on the one before. In this one she is a blackened corpse, while in the other there was barely any burned clothing nor did her hair take any damage.

Double-page supporter
@Bramia:
They said that they need to play that music score = the melody on the script standing on the piano.
For that you need to be able to do 3 things:
1. Being able to read a music score - everything: tones/notes, connotations and maybe even the speed if the game is going into such detail.
2. Know the piano keys: Which key is which tone.
3. Being able to play the piano correctly cause a piano also has pedals that change the tone of the keys.

So simply "hitting the keys" is not gonna work.
You need to hit them for the WHOLE melody in the correct order with the correct pedal constellation without making an error at any time.
Otherwise you need to start over.

So you do need to be able to play a piano or you can forget about it.

Dex-chan lover
@Talh Looks like you're right. Didn't realize it said "I should be playing the music shown on the sheet" in chapter 60

Users who are viewing this thread