Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 12 Ch. 112 - A Reddish Grey Night

Dex-chan lover
The sapient incarnation of his first love, and the girl it was based on, both rejecting him in favour of each other. Tarou just got cucked HARD.

@Hadski That's going to be the problem that breaks this manga. It always happens, to extend something something stupid has to happen. It happens all the time with romcom mangas and very often with superhero series, both eastern and western. I remember how much that pissed me off in Smallville.

Fed-Kun's army
His doubts about her gender seems to lean more towards believing she's a girl than it ever had before, since she started cross-dressing..
Much thanks to him seeing her calm down and turning embarrassed from finding out dark eve was caused by him thinking she likes ebino.

At this rate we might see some development already within the next 40chapters. =p

Dex-chan lover
I really don't understand this ending at all and is lost.

Exactly what happened to cause the blushing? I still don't understand what point was trying to be made.

I'm getting real tired of this vapid railroaded garbage. I don't even know why I still read this stupid series.

(See you next week!)

Dex-chan lover
I already know how this manga is going to end. We get annoying "After this school term I'm leaving the country" and "gotta run to the airport to confess my feelings because I was so much of a cowrd with no common sense or even actual sight" (based on spoiler chapter) then love finally blooms buuuuut instead of Eve dissapearing we get to see her go into Ibusuki (that is why she is so focused on that painting, she is trying to figure that out) so they "fuse" though just in name and some evidence of the act like a pink strand of her or/and bigger boobs lol. And then they live happily ever after where Ibusuki makes all the trascendental choices in their happy life since Tarou suffers from "no-common-sense-dumbfuckytis syndrome". Als their obligatory daughter scene shows said daughter with pink hair.

Anyways, thanks for the chapter, great job as always! Until next week!

Dex-chan lover
@Sh4dey Ibusuki is blushing because she learned that Tarou is jealous of her. Tarot is blushing from watching a cute girl (now he thinks that Ibusuki might be really a girl) embarassed.

Dex-chan lover
@Lex79 : Tarou is blushing because Ibusuki knows he's jealous which implies that he loves her. It's an indirect confession

The live imagination of his ideal woman get together with his first-love "boy"... Just a little more and a "NTR" tag would appear on this manga... (glad he manned up before that)...

Double-page supporter
I truly find it utterly fascinating when westerners make comments about eastern characters based on a completely different set of values and morals as though the character was of the same background as them.
These characters are JAPANESE people. Toru is NOT being a coward (by Japanese standards) nor is he being completely dense. You cannot push your views on characters written by people who fundamentally think differently than you do.
The Japanese are historically more reserved than their western counterparts.

And, finally, do you WANT the series to end so quickly? If he weren't like this and realized she was a girl and they got together it would be over. End of story. Good bye.
Based on all other stories that I have read based on the same setting I can say that the story will, beyond the shadow of a doubt, end when he gets together with someone. (A new story by a different name *may* start after, but that's completely different and utterly optional).

Users who are viewing this thread