Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - Elf Village VI

Dex-chan lover
Hmm this battle reminds me of Magi: Labyrinth of Magic. (epic 2v2 battle)

Wouldn't be surprised if someone pulls out SS rank magic next chapter

This fight's insanely drawn out, jesus. It's like the author forgot this is supposed to be a battle manga and thought to cram all the missing action here, except there's not really any action to speak of.

Dex-chan lover
This feels like an episode of DBZ man I can already hear the "FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF"

Dex-chan lover
Totally feel the comments about DBZ.
Reminds me that time I actually wondered how DBZ looked like as a manga, so I went to the Frieza fight. It was essentially around 18 pages of nondescript punches, and you can read a whole "chapter" in less than 15 seconds.
I could not even begin to understand how something like that became popular, but I guess it mostly rode on the success of DragonBall, which was (apparently?) more comical than a battle mango.

P.S: INB4 this truly goes down the DBZ path, and after beating up the arrogant prince, the MC befriends him and they eventually join forces.

Considering he is the lover of the Goddess I wouldn’t be surprised that he is a Shinigami

Regenerates his leg and pulls out the scythe magic. I really like this manga. I also wonder why he didn't let the other ladies in his party battle him.

Fed-Kun's army
Just kill it already, this kind of uninteresting obnioxious evil villain should be snuffed quickly...

This is far more shonen rather than seinen. Everything from the pacing to the, "Heh! Time for my ultimate attack!" tropes and whatnot.

Users who are viewing this thread