Author Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
@CattusCruris I believe your on own there bud
when will the next chapter get release btw ?
At some point this went from going somewhere not exactly "good" but interesting, to being a normal isekai.
@FrostedFoxes same goes for my rating it went from an 8 to a 6, may go to a 5 soon ... also this manga stopped bein sienen really fast...
Started out ok. There was some char development. But since the end of the melromarc arc, seems just a huge filler. If it was weekly i would've dropped it.
Wow this manga stagnated quickly. Why did they add in so many pointless side characters when the main 2-3 are already interesting enough? I feel like so many mangas do it and it’s such lazy writing.
I warned you all. You didn't believe me.
The author didn't have balls to pull overlord.
wow why the fuck are the other heros such cunts? like legit are all 3 of them without parents and friends in the real world???
Oh wow. The character development of this manga is trash. They just kept on adding more characters.
Mein best girl!
Yo
the series lacks a main villain and is compensating by making the heroes a little evil.
Would have been good if he killed that chick, you cant purposely build up all this anger towards a character with no pay-off. instead they just changed her name? Am i a joke to you.
@Harjeli

*edit Whoops. . . . . I should not put that here.

Basically, if you're at the they're adding characters because it's going to start focusing even more on the other xxxx heroes. And if you read enough of the manga, you know exactly how the other heroes are. . . . .

And what the story will focus on about said heroes.
Last edited 2 mo ago by crazybars.
what u fcktards doing
SAY NO TO ANIMAL ABUSE : FREE THE TURTLES !
Did they choose to intentionally make this version worse than the WN?
hard to make something worse than the WN.
I was thinking if Naofumi unlocked the "Wrath Shield" because of how pissed off he was at the world, think Motoyasu could unlock the "Lust Spear" because of his womanizing ways?