The Rising of the Shield Hero

Dex-chan lover
Man, this series for me was a prime example of something that started off at an 8 but then slowly became a cliche riddled harem trash fire. 2/10.

Contributor
Keetonman, not sure what you mean. did you want the shield hero to remain as a "victim" throughout the entire series or something?

@Keetonman Then why are you still here and comment knowing that you dislike it that much? I am sure you waited the latest chapter to come or wanted to be a salty tsundere?

@Keetonman, in all honesty, I kinda see where you're coming from. I don't understand all the hate around your opinion, because I thought so too.

Group Leader
@Jesus
I don't. As in, I really don't. Unless you guys mean to say that you're annoyed it didn't continue with the revenge setting?
I could understand that much. But honestly, I never actually expected Tate to fully stick with that.
Though there are WNs that actually do.

What the hell went wrong?

The first red-flag was ageing up Raphtalia so she could be a 'proper' heroine. Despite that, it reached a high point when Naofumi smiles after finally finding someone who believes him. However, shortly after, the author jumped the shark by turning the bird into a loli... and to make matters worse, he gave the shield some edgy offensive powers instead of expanding on its defensive capabilities.

And let's just not even mention the god-awful villains.

Dex-chan lover
I left that comment and never came back. Even forgot about it. Lol, I had no idea there was such a negative opinion around my negative opinion.

Fed-Kun's army
This is so messed up
the manga's English translation and the anime adaption are both being held up.

Where is my update? Raw chapter 44 is just released but translation stuck in chapter 40 for months.

For people that want the other heroes get killed, too bad they won't. Since if one of the 4 heroes die the world will be fucked up.
And if you want to read the story ahead just read the light novel

Just as andi said, I sincerely would hope that the other heroes die because of their arrogance, hypocrisy, and selfishness although I know it wouldn't happen...

Dex-chan lover
Hell yeah, an update! I really liked the light novel, although both endings were pretty shit. But until the point where the novel went full retard it was very enjoyable. That goddamn chapter 304...

Users who are viewing this thread