Aggregator gang
That flex..... Saw his brother wasn't even worth finishing off and passed on without him.

Thanks anon.

Don't think Koku gonna die here. Please! Grandpa don't die!

PS. We gonna get early chapter again next week.

Dex-chan lover
Hundreds of years of seething envy, being BTFO by an old man and the cherry on top being that he can't even get revenge anymore so he'll never get any sort of closure.
The absolute state of Kokushibo he's literally OG Kaigaku. How can he ever recover?

Double-page supporter
Ready for the next attack... but his brother got what he never did... a warrior's death.

As for Genya... is he becoming Jihn? (League of Legend Character)

Double-page supporter
Wow, early chaper? NICE! Thanks for it! ( ' . ')7
So according to Kiriya, Its safe to think it's the end of the line for Kokushibu?
Although we usually have flashbacks from the past of the upper moons when they are in "purgatory(?)" after they have their heads cut off, but this time it's different. Uhm ... I don't know what to expect :x
Btw, Tokitou, my boy, got hit by the roots too, i think its the end for him :(

Yoriichi, leaving with style, rip badass oldman

Dex-chan lover
Wait is that katana...is that the same character that tanjiro's katana has?

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit, thats like getting permanently blue balled for fucking centuries. Living in jealousy and hate of your more talented twin, going deep into the dark side, seeing him as an old man, having him pity you, outclass you, and then die on his feet like a motherfucking boss from just being so alive for so long. No matter how long he lives, even though he's Upper moon 1, he will NEVER be #1 and better than his brother.

edit: I can't get over it. Giving up your own humanity (Jojo!), and everything in your life, just to be better than your brother. And then having your mortal enemy's last moments alive, be him dunking on you so hard God had to take him back.

Ah yes, the flashback again. Everytime a demon is slain the next chapter will be their sad stories.

Guess when Muzan is going to die we are going to see another looooooooong sad stories of their life.

Dex-chan lover
ok so this pretty much confirms that tanjirou and his family are the younger brother descendents right?

DISCLAIMER : I've not seen the raws nor do i know whats gonna happen, im just assuming stuff, i repeat, i do not have knowledge about the future of this manga.

Contributor
What a badass. Kicking the ass of your younger demon-powered twin brother as an old man then dying of old age in a fighting stance before he can retaliate.

Users who are viewing this thread