Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2 - The Battle Between The 777-Fold Man And Emperor Of Hell!! Part II

Dex-chan lover
His hair was on fire? I looked at several of the images. No fire when seen from the back, which is where she said it was. No smoke, and burnt hair smoke is dark.

@cor3zone
The multiplier only works on his 'stats'. While reading the novel, I kept wondering if he had a 'charm' stat and if it had gotten multiplied. Because even for harem type mc's, the girls fall for him way too quickly.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger That makes no sense, since he was able to make his horse run faster by multiplying his own riding skill.

Double-page supporter
"Hairs on fire."
"Where?"
"On the back."

... you just want his booty don't you?

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone
His learning speed is multiplied. And if you've ever ridden a horse, you would know that riding skill makes a huge difference in how fast you can ride and still keep your seat. As well as making the horse more balanced so it can run at full speed, instead of running a bit slower because of a swaying sack of potatoes (you) on its back.
It explains it better in the novel. It wasn't an actual 'rpg' skill. This series doesn't have those.

Dex-chan lover
@ cor3zone Knowing how to ride a horse can help improve its speed ,but by how much I don't know. You are adding a sizable body in general to the back of the horse which changes their centre of mass as well as the reaction forces for running. Not only does the horse have to learn how to carry a rider, the rider needs to learn how to optimally ride their mount. Its just like riding a bike in a way. Your speed depends on the quality of your bike as well as your own power and aerodynamics. Knowing how to gear up to get to top speed and which gear will allow you to maintain the highest speed regardless of the terrain, inclination or weather. I'm sure that skill transfers to the mount. Gives them the instincts on how tocarry

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone
Then its either a screw up on the author's part, or on the translator. He doesn't have
the item from the lottery that allows him to give his multiplier to others
, yet.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger I saw what you commented on the last chapter, that there are major differences in the story. So this is not the same story, more like inspired by the original. So not a screw-up, possibly.

You know what? I just read through all the chapters and I've decided that this is one of the better smutty isekai wish fulfillment series I've read. It's not groundbreaking or anything, but the execution is certainly good.

Good job scanlation team.👍

Users who are viewing this thread