Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Trying Out New Power

Group Leader
@IAmInept

As givemersspls said. I heard some negative things about how LH run their team, but as a reader I have no clue what's going on on the inside. Mind shading some light? HOWEVER if this will stir more conflict then please stop. I want to know out of curiosity, but I don't want to create conflict or negative gossip.

Dex-chan lover
@DrDuckling Maybe the way they're creating a monopoly on isekai TLs? I don't know, it doesn't really seem much of a deal in that case

Double-page supporter
You are pretty much breaking rule 2.3 .

If you want to do another English scanlation, get your own TL

Power Uploader
@DrDuckling oh, I just hate them because ive tried communicating them several times, and they've just brushed it aside, their quality has gone to shit, and I really enjoy this series so I decided to do it myself, they mass release a bunch of isekai, at low quality (scans), and dont bother to train their staff, its not the staffs fault they got rid of QC and just release whatever is there, without any 2nd thought, to looking at the chapter to correct mistakes, and they're slow on top of that, this chapter took me an hour tops, while they have about 50-60 series, and splash out cash whenever they get sniped, yet can still go at snails pace.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the day will come when Sui needs to END some foolish humans.

Whatever, our precious child is stronger, and that's all we need to know. A couple centuries from now, Uncle Feru and the Legendary Slime Lord will get together to reminiscence about good food.

Group Leader
@IAmInept I see where you're coming from. Well, I am sure no one here mind a better TL/scan quality as long as it's not a dirty snipe.

Dex-chan lover
@IAmInept
Low quality scans in some cases are intentional. If people want high quality, they can buy it and maybe support the mangaka instead. I was told this was the case with Uxtef's scans, in which the low quality scans were intentional to get people to buy the manga.

As a reader, i don't give a shit. I've read manga that look like it was scanned with a gameboy camera and typeset with MS Paint. Anything that's better than that is good enough for me, so anyone who puts it out first and isn't doing a god damn meme translation is the one i'll read first.

Dex-chan lover
Why not snipe a series that isn't on this site or that hasn't seen translations in a while.
It's always one series that someone is already taking care, even if the job is poorly done.

I would prefer you target series that don’t get annual updates, if there is already someone else releasing it don’t be dick about it.

Dex-chan lover
I like the higher quality scans, and I do think some aspects of the typesetting is better, but I'd rather see a different TL than two posts that use the same TL.

i agree with @Ciello, pick a series that isn't being done. One question for @IAmInept , did you upload 24 and it get cut or did you not upload it?

Enjoyable read. Doesn't take it self seriously. Always looking forward to the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread