Author Chapter 90 (Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen)
Fucking incels, hahaha.

She did nothing wrong, she was played by that asshole like any other witnesses, and that's all.

You ain't any better than this asshole, saying that she's a bitch, whore or thot.

Grow up for god's sake.
Ishigami, you're so cool. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
@hiddentheory The incels are so upset because who they thought was their self insert character turned out to be a better person than them.
@IgnitedSpade

Hahaha, that's fucking true, mate.
@hiddentheory
She insulted ishigami, its normal to get angry aint it?
@Jobslayer

Because she didn't know the truth
@hiddentheory
That doesnt change the fact that she insulted ishigami
I love the Ishigami monologue of thoughts this arc. Really have a good sense of character.
Ishigami still best boy, fuck that other guy, I hope he's eating dirt in Cambodia (or wherevers the VIPs sent this one too) and I don't give a shit, I'd have told the vapid ex the whole truh. She deserves to pay for at least some of Ishigami's multiple years of suffering since she was so quick to turn on him and was part of him being vilified in the first place.
Anyone in these comments writing off her detractors as just "lol incels" have rocks for brains, and nevermind understanding or empathising with a character, I can't believe they even have the basic capability to read.
Ishigami is such a great guy I love him, he's probably my favorite character in this series haha
@Monochrome_Scholar

The irony is that telling her, while it would have gotten a measure of revenge for Ishigami, would have destroyed that smile he was actually trying to protect. There's really no good answer to the situation, beyond what Kaguya and Iino already did, that doesn't just result in more people getting hurt for no good reason.

And yeah, I hope that guy's getting railed in the ass in Thailand or something. He seemed like the sort of smooth-talking sociopath that's better off on his knees than at loose in the world.
As much I hate incels, the whole incel boogyman shit is getting annoying - mouthbreathing fuckwits on either side that see shit as buzzword A or buzzword B. Anyway, this shit makes no sense. Ogino said that violence wouldn't break his love, then breaks up with her a few days later? Bitch didn't find that remotely suspicious, and held a grudge all that time despite the dude clearly having his life ruined? Moreover, he should have just been honest to start with. Cucked himself out of a happy life for something that she would have gotten over.
I don't really want her to know everything, as much as i want everyone to know some version of "Ishigami was not a creep".
This arc is gonna crush me (again) in the anime. I wonder if they'll try to make it fit in Season 2.
I. I just. Ah...
[Emotional Scream]
┻━┻ミ\(≧ロ≦\)
STUDENT COUNCIL BEST BOYS AND GIRLS OF ALL TIME
[uncontrollable sobbing]
<\melancholic outburst>
<unbridled rage>
BEGONE CHEATING JR HIGH THOT!!!
HOW DARE YOU TRY TO USE YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND AS A BARTERING CHIP!
YOU RUIN ISHIGAMI'S LIFE?
SCHUCHU'IN HIGH SCHOOL JUSTICE LEAGUE KILL YOUR CAREER IN IT'S CRIB!
YOU ARE THE SOURCE OF THAT ****ED SITUATION
GO DIE IN POVERTY AND IRRELEVANCE! SCUM-OF-THE-EARTH!
<\unbridled rage>
Here I am mildly disappointed that there's less kaguya vs shirogane 4d-love-chess and then the author throws this emotional IED in my path. Holy crap.