Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
ayy new chapter finally

take your time, i personally appreciate your efforts to deliver this series despite having irl problems

Double-page supporter
have fun trying to protect people while refusing to hurt criminals or monsters lol

is she gonna protect them from firewood?

Dex-chan lover
I'd hate to live in a world where magic was based off of coding. Imagine missing one rogue semicolon, the fireball spell explodes in your face or doesn't do anything at all. Magic you are almost certain won't work somehow does with no discernible reason as to why.

@vasqueztion
If you're gonna b missing semicolons, maybe you better stick with 'Hello, World' you know.

That said, I'm sure it's less difficult when you're doing the same code repeatedly and only difficult when it's newer stuff. It's sorta ends up as rote memorization.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that is the one good thing about coding. Once you figure out how to get it working, then you don't need to do anything else. Just remember that piece of code because it works. The difficulty lies in making it better or making it do something else. Now THAT, is hell.

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion : the key to the semi colon problem is to use a language that does not need them. I think Python got rid of them, but the lines and inventing matter

Dex-chan lover
Whats with this weird breastfeeding thing and why is the female knight the only one in that ridiculous knight outfit. all the other knights had regular armor

Aggregator gang
Haha neat, I love it when they relate magic to source coding, as a witch I can say that creating thought programs (a bundle of energy that has a “purpose”, e.g. alarms, alerts, reminders) is VERY similar to coding! Though I’ve only used C++, but still! Very similar! So I really appreciate fantasy manga that implements the use or similarity of “coding” for magic! Makes it feels much closer to home 🥰

Fed-Kun's army
@Odessakun Agreed, this is a trope that I’m good with, because of the similarity of the concepts. It’s especially cool if you actually know how to program

Fed-Kun's army
That armour design is an absolute blasphemy

What's the point of the oversized headpiece

Why would you leave a patch of skin open on a full plate armour

Users who are viewing this thread