Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 55 - Akari and Homura

Group Leader
The asshat continues to be an asshat and Dex does nothing. Best timeline.

Double-page supporter
To be honest, I've been completely neutral on all the drama that has happened with these update, but that credit page seems kind of omminous...

Anyway, it was actually kind of cute how you went and used the suggestion from your last update and went with that silly pun. Also, not using words like fag and all of that made it quite a good work for a trollish update.

Anyway, I probably won't be seeing much more of your updates but the hell hole that happened here was actually kind of amusing for a bystander like me. Anyway, hopefully things will be back to normal now so farewell pseudo trollish updater (still, can't condone the use of slangs and insulting, but the shit storm went both way so, it's not like you were the only one at fault... kinda)

Dex-chan lover
Whats moderator doing at time like this?

Edit : Also bitch going to spoil last chapter of Urara soon.

Dex-chan lover
@Holo
Guess which manga going to get its chapter skipped to end soon.
Urara Meirochou

Dex-chan lover
Well, damn, is that actually anime, or did they just read books together

m11

I'm looking forward to reading the last chapter of Urara Meirochou! Haha jk

KZO

Dex-chan lover
If we didn't have already chapter 56, I'd be bothered with Akari having competition for Sophie, good thing that one was translated first and we know Homura has Mahiru.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I dunno about Urara Meirochou. After all, he got people upset without making an overt threat and without (yet) having uploaded a spoiler.

He was going to cause ever more trouble, one way or another, so I do not mean in any way to criticize the one-month comment ban with which he's been hit; but I think that it makes his future course of action very predictable: He'll spend a month preparing a shit-storm, and from an different IP number he'll create a new account if he does not already have one.

Dex-chan lover
@Tarage

It's really hard to ban someone effectively in any case, because other accounts can be created and other Internet connections can be used. But, assuming that he can still upload, the comment ban means that he doesn't get to taunt people in the comments while identifying himself as the uploader. (He might make a comment with a sock-puppet account, and admit to being the same person, but then the comment would quickly be rendered unreadable by a moderator.)

And the comment ban was because he'd plainly violated rules with his comments; whereas most of his uploads don't demonstrably violate the rules, which is why those who wrote the rules have allowed these uploads and allowed them to abide.

@Wolvenworks

In some cases, installments are uploaded out-of-order without malice. But in this case the uploader has been doing it simply to agitate people.

Dex-chan lover
@Oeconomist I think that he mean is why the site authorize peoples to upload chapter not in order. To my knowledge, it's the first time i heard of something like that.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt

Well, for example raws might become available out-of-order, or a translator might be baffled by something in an earlier chapter and release a later chapter which he or she has already understood.

Look at what's been happening at Honkai Impact 3rd. I'm very sure that AlloyBron is acting in good faith, but installments for volume 0.2 have been uploaded out-of-order.

There are differences amongst the levels of certain required for decisions of different sorts; the certainty required to decided that someone is a first-order jerk is different depending upon the use to which one is going to put that conclusion. And, all else being equal, it's better to have rules that aren't going to be applied differently based upon different, untestable beliefs about the minds of other people. Those considerations lead to what might seem like contradictions, but are not.

Users who are viewing this thread