I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 48

So... Where's the gore? Those warnings were there just to mislead the hype.

Dex-chan lover
Fluff is replaced with absolute terror. And I have a burning desire to reach in and kill that wizard my self.

Dex-chan lover
@Khay What was here is already enough to bother some people. This was probably available free to read, no age restrictions and stuff like that, on its original website where just about anyone could find it very easily. They put the warning there specifically to try and avoid receiving angry emails from people that like to send them over every little thing that offends them, because that is the world we live in.

Dex-chan lover
About time! Save her quickly!! Get her out of there and into a warm place. Her traumaa
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
what we couldn't ended with Lefton's head flying off in the background I am cool with it being a shadow come on

Kidnaping the daughter of a demon-like family was not such a good idea afterall .

Yes, yes you are. A cruel, crazy bastard.
I hope Thirteen will be saved and they'll take him with themselves. If it's possible. Dunno what will happen to him now that Lefton will be killed. Cause there's no way that thing is going to survive this. But I don't know how the relationship works between a magician and its... uh... there was a special phrase for their slaves, I can't recall at the moment. So I hope it's not like Thirteen's life is connected to that bastard's. I really hope that the kid can be saved.

Users who are viewing this thread