Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 53 - I Want to Become a Vampire!

Dex-chan lover
It's like the translator gave up halfway and started inserting memes and "fucktwat" translations... do I even have any guarantee the dialogue was translated, or just wait for the real scanlation group to catch up?

Dex-chan lover
Yup. He hasn't been banned yet. But the changes to the reader code warn the user, so that his main game is broken. And as he struggles for compensating ways to cause trouble, his intention is made more clear to those admins reluctant to take more difficult action against him.

Dex-chan lover
@SteamedBunInvasion
Why are you so obsessed with me anyway?
I despised your victimization of people.
you can simply ignore this free content
As I've explained, I don't read your uploads.
walk away if you don't appreciate it
Had I done that, you'd be more able to continue hurting some good people, and the only people challenging you on a sustained basis would be exactly those whose ineffectual fulmination amused you greatly.

Dex-chan lover
@Epicredeemer agreed. People say there's no harm, but:

1. Shitty snipes discourage real scanlators.

2. People read those scanlations and there's no guarantee they're faithful or even actual dialogues from the series. I don't think "fucktwat" is in the original Japanese.

3. They already did shit like try to spoil ending for Saguri months ago for no reason, especially when the group was pretty frequently releasing chapters.

4. Reading comments of one of the guys from the group (too lazy to check what his role is), it's clear they're doing this for attention to to pretend that they're victims after acting like forum trolls for a week now.

Group Leader
You're always free to ignore my (free) releases and buy the raws yourself, and then use machine translation to read it if you want a strict 1-1 literal translation and can't handle liberal translation.
or even better, learn Japanese.

@Abedeus
spoil ending for Saguri months ago for no reason
It was requested by /a/ when they dumped the final chapter along with the raws of all chapter on MEGA.
I simply did a favor.
Find the archive thread yourself.

Dex-chan lover
this is decent translation but it still has self insert jokes and certainly i doubt the other scanlators would pleased as well.
@Abedeus
not even sure whats storenji means.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he'll notice I'm not interested in his posts if I block him. I love the "free" argument - free turd sandwich is still a turd that ruined two slices of bread.

@Xaelath

"Strange". It's because the anime had... either opening or ending theme "happy strange friends". They're meming the translation of chapter because they don't give a shit about quality or fans of the series.

Group Leader
@Abedeus
How many times do I need to say that you're free to walk away if you don't like it?
You're saying that I don't give a shit about this? Then what do you call a group that only updates every 3 months or so? Do they give a shit about the fans? Well, not as much as I do, that's for sure!

@ma_ko
You're welcome. I welcome those who want to read. There'll be one more and that'll be the final one.

Dex-chan lover
First thank you for your work,

I don't hate localized translation, because sometimes literal translation can not fully convey what the author really want to say. Or because some part of translation loses its mean/ joke in literal translation.

But it would be nice if you put translation note for that.

So what elly really say in Japanese in that Jojo reference panel? I really curious

Dex-chan lover
p.7 when Ellie say cutie ladies. Should be 十kyuutie ladies十 :v

Users who are viewing this thread