Dimensional Mercenary - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
This company sounds evil... They also wanted to buy the soul piece right off the bat for not even $10,000 USD.

Dex-chan lover
so all his contracts aren't actually him taking over and trying to make the best possible situation for the client it's literally just him taking over and making an illusion for the client. non of it is real and the client won't be able to take over after and profit of it so why would anyone ever sell their soul to this company? you gain absolutely nothing, you're just reliving that moment for eternity, how is that something worth selling your soul for?

i'm so confused, hopefully author clears this shit up soon.

Dex-chan lover
"You need to find a way to deal with your karma"

"How about you start by selling us that soul fragment?"

Dex-chan lover
@Varler

not surprising really. Look at how little money us politicians need to support war and other horrible things. Then look and see if they'll actually suffer through them themselves. Human lives are cheap, but their souls cheaper.

....I really just wanted an excuse the say the last line...

I really like this! Perhaps Yurival sold his soul, unaware of the true consequences, in hope of fixing his failed life but didn't read the fine print. Doomed forever in limbo not only to repeat his worst moments but to watch others take control and fail or succeed, always reminded of his missteps.
-
Very interested in this world! This corporation is practically the hell of the multiverse, buying and toying with souls of men across all universes and dimensions!
Thanks for the upload :)

Dex-chan lover
@Varler The company is evil! But not as evil as Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated, but still evil. $10,000 for a soul, to me it seems like they have little value for life.

On page 9, the woman sitting on the couch looks like she is sitting on air.

Dex-chan lover
This keeps making me more and more uncomfortable. Not sure how he can fight this company, or if he can. The soul fragments seem as though they'll come to play a large part. This feels a lot like tower of god did at the start, a small thing with with really my far-reaching implications. Prayers up for our unlucky MC

Double-page supporter
Holy shit, this upload speed is unreal. Left the snipers in the dust. Thank you.

Fed-Kun's army
@crookshanks totally get what you mean, it really does seem impossible... they know FAR more than him, and control essentially all ways he can get information. Not to mention the whole mind-reading thing. Makes it a bit stressful like this for us readers, but if done well it’ll be a great story.

human lives and souls are cheap in the eyes of the wealthy but the true wealth is born from the soul. In my eyes everyone is stuck in the constant search to fill the void of their mind and body. When you can leave physical greed behind the mind reaches nirvana and you can only be truly alive then. Search, Growth and be reborn.

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t like this bitch one bit.
Also, @IcyD3 Just so you know, neither Ninja Scans nor wowe scans were snipers, they just happened to pick up the same manhwa at the same time and neither refused to give it up, even if wowe scans says that Ninja Scans are trash-tier Chinese-translating snipers (which is unfounded propaganda, they don’t state any evidence to the contrary. I find that both wowe and Ninja do a good job)

Users who are viewing this thread