Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - First Love with a Communication Disorder is like Mouldy Bread 3

Double-page supporter
@Leo80221 That holy knight shouldn't be so weak, but she still got saved (with her comrades) by Zagan (mage), so Zagan will surely crush the church if they go on his bad side.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Page 8 "Please don't loot at me"
What's your proofreader smoking?

Dex-chan lover
Church showing its tail... again.

I swear, you put 'dark' anywhere near a church and it instantly makes it rotten. Please remember to keep your churches and your dark world in separate containers to preserve freshness. If you can't afford to, at least place the church far enough away to prolong its longevity. Remember to only sparingly use your church should it be rotting from dark permeation.

Only the freshest churches should be used in your world building recipes. Using a rotting church may cause necessarily edgy story arcs or a horrific case of "the runs".

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that the pope felt the girl's too hard to control, so he was going to 'use' her by rigging that mission to be very likely to fail.

i.e. The fake-knight was planted beforehand to either backstab them during the fight, or clean up.

If it went well, the pope could've used how the 'evil mages' killed the holy maiden as a cry for persecution against mages.

But then Zagan ruined that
So now the pope's like, fine, let's have this girl go fight that guy, SURELY this time she'll die then my plan can go back on track.

Dex-chan lover
@Operatix The holy knight girl is a match for Zagan but only when she has her armor and sword since it has a lot a buffs on it much like Zagan has in his territory and clothing. Both of them are just normal humans without it which is why she needed saving in the first place. (just some LN info)

Double-page supporter
@ultimatehaki Does that mean Zagan can only use magic because of his clothes and territory? Doesn't that mean that mages have 1 really big weakness? Although it's still a hard to attack weakness if they are there to defend it.

Group Leader
@fresthy "Treasures" not "treasure".
Treasure is a noun, treasures is a verb.
Also I finally got to see where you got that image from hehe. Keep up the great work my man.

The way the people in the inn reacted to both of them feeding each other got me that warm, fuzzy feeling in my stomach. Didn't expect an artist who can draw such evil looking eyes and faces to also draw things like that.

Gawd i adore this manga, i wanna see what this knight captain is gonna bring to the table,

Users who are viewing this thread