Dimensional Mercenary - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Soo is she happy or angry that he got a perfect clear?

Thanks for the translation !

The lady reaction is a surprise I must admit.

She's happy he got a perfect clear, but this was a mission that was going to fail. He wasn't the first person to try it, multiple contractors had taken it on and all of them had failed miserably. Then he comes along and, not only does he clear it perfectly, he gets the bonus task as well. That alone would put him above most of the contractors there. Then on top of that he clears the 'hidden' stage and gets a perfect on that as well. A stage that was obviously way harder than the one that preceded it.

And all that on the first 'real' mission he's faced. The earlier being a tutorial of sorts to show how things work. Of course she's going to want info on him. Not just so they know everything they possibly can on the equivalent of Beckham when he was 16, but to make sure that he really is that new because he obviously does not act it. There are chances of him having deceived them in some way so they need to check it.

Dex-chan lover
so it's all an illusion and it doesn't matter if MC succeeds or not? why would he sell his soul just for the illusion of what could have happened? did the guy from the first mission also completely fail his raid on the castle and wanted to watch a better replay of it?

Dex-chan lover
This is exactly how I feel when one of my friends gets a plat that I can't.

Dex-chan lover
'set to fail'
no wait
what
i thought they were good girls.. like not really good but on the better side to help him...

Users who are viewing this thread