Man Drowning in a Veil - Ch. 12

This is so cute! I do kind of hope Aimu and Tachibana won't get together, because their age gap is huuuge, though.

Aggregator gang
lmao the tachibana family is something else xD there's something about their whole dynamic that is oddly super wholesome though ♥ i love how kohaku can be so mature with some things like dealing with aimu, but at the same time act like a total little kid at home lololol

i agree tho, they are cute together but i hope they stay as just friends at least for now :)

Group Leader
@givemersspls
This series is originally Korean but we found it on a japanese website so the translator for the first several chapters was japanese. (We thought it was japanese for a while) But since that tler had some irl stuff and couldn't tl, I (im a ktl) took it over temporarily, until thay jtl is available again. Hence, we're maintaining japanese names. (or at least trying to)

See? how do people say there is no comedy in this series. That is the dumbest shit i've read on this site.

Awwwh ♥ i hope our lil baby will make lots of friends ヽ(o♡o)/

Dex-chan lover
i always forget that people live with their parents even into adulthood in Asia

I'm pretty sure Japan/Korea has their own version of auto-correct. The typos could come out much more hilarious in English. XD

Wow Mr. Tachibana, could you please not be so damn attractive?? And I'm lookin at you too tongue piercing... 👀💘

Users who are viewing this thread