Double-page supporter
If the "real Yurvial" has a problem with this I would really like to know why. This is a pretty solid solution. Also he could train up and later backstab the Count if he so desires.

Hmm I'm thinking the MC is more or less going to become Yurival, the question is whether he gets stuck in his body or does Yurival purchase more of his services thinking no way he can carry on the role MC secured?

didnt the spirit of yurial say that 124 people have done the scenario that implies that no matter the out come his past/story doesnt change he can just see a different way it could have / did turn out in an alternate time line so he might just be mad that he failed so hard

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that as he didn't die, he should not be a spirit anymore.

page 9 needs to be deleted. it's just page 8 except with the last txt being copied to both txt and speech.

Contributor
My guess is I think he was hoping he'd fail, and keep his soul.

The only reason this second job was offered was because he accused the purchasers of welshing on their agreement. By offering him a second task, they basically offered him double or nothing.

Now he owes them more than a soul.

Group Leader
@I_Am I have a discord with a channel for fixes, it'll be faster to let me know next time but it's fixed now regardless

Fed-Kun's army
When will Yurival join the discord? Find out next in Dimensional Mercenary Z!

Fed-Kun's army
Exciting! Thanks for the chapter and all the work you guys have been doing the past few days!

Users who are viewing this thread