Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Reading stuff on my phone, I still preffer slightly bigger font myself :x

Dex-chan lover
@bakagaijin Yeah, that's why on phone I see it's smaller, because the image is resized to fit my screen xD
Also the text gets noticeably smaller on his "inner thoughts" bubble and that's one if the moments I bring my phone a bit closer or zoom a bit in, or focus really hard at reading it, because it looks really small.

Group Leader
@tonie we work on PCs where they look fine, but I'll increase the size a bit for that font in the coming chapters. That particular font is indeed smaller than the rest of them though I've used the same size on Photoshop. It was still readable enough to me so I left it as is.

Dex-chan lover
@bakagaijin You work on PCs? What a peculiar trait. Jk, I just wanted to give you my opinion, don't get mad at me pls or i'll cry :c

Group Leader
@tonie how dare you speak up!
I did increase the font size a bit in the newer chapters. It should be about the same size as the rest of the fonts now

Dex-chan lover
@Amarrez Are you saying God should become unemployed? If others do his work instead, that's what happens.

Aggregator gang
I would not be surprised if it this bakarina was the one who ended up attracting all the targets to herself instead lol, just like her predecessor

Users who are viewing this thread