The New Gate - Vol. 8 Ch. 51

Group Leader
lhscan has high res raws for chapter 51 and 52, so I'm a bit curious as to why you're still using ultra-low-res scans?

Really like this cast of characters. I’m a bit confused about what Shin was saying about his “gear suited to fighting large groups of enemies” because it covers his face... like considering the people there wouldn’t it be easy to tell it was him? I mean even if it’s something like a mech, it wouldn’t be hard to figure out who was piloting... Did I misunderstand something?

Dex-chan lover
@Wreavant : IIRC
It's a suit of armor that fully cover his head, making it impossible to outright identify that it's him. Given the war potential of Chosen Ones even if anyone have a guess that it's Shin they wouldn't want to irk him by trying to pry into it.

What he meant about fighting large group of enemies is that it has effects that does AoE damage.

Double-page supporter
prepare for bloodbath ~
the 'Death God' gonna join the fray ~

I feel bad for those poor monsters. They should pass a monster protection act in that world; to protect against those evil chosen ones. They are clearly way too powerful.

a bit spoiler here but
god damn, i couldn't see Tiera the same elf girl as before due to a certain scene.

Group Leader
Is it me, or is something wrong with Schnee's design?
I think she was cuter before... this is her first appearance:
x28.png

I don't know what it is, but it doesn't feel right lately. Maybe it the increased distance between her nose and mouth or something, but she seems more "Manly" that "Ladylike" to me.

@aFFi It must be hard for the mangaka to draw her like that everytime, or maybe more time consuming, so most likely he is going for an easier (for him) to draw style. Maybe, who knows?

But you are correct that her design has changed from before.

Man, monthly releases are killing me. 32 pages feels just too little!

Dex-chan lover
reading both the novel and manga, i've always wondered, is shin a monk of some sort, how does he endure prolonged exposure to beauties and hold himself back when the most beautiful one even offer herself to him?

or does he simply fap....? human do have a need to release 'it' periodically, if not voluntarily, through wet dreams.....

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92 I think its implied he does have wet dreams though we just don't see it. Also he's a faithful boy and with marim being dead there's no point

Users who are viewing this thread