I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year. - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Aggregator gang
I love this depressing interaction of two people who doesn't have long life,

though I prefer to see the smiles of young cancer patients

Ok, I kinda do not get the observer here, did not she told him that serching for her would only hurt him because she would not even remember him implying she would live happy life ever after.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like this would be a lot sadder if it was shown in the POV of a person who actually did something in life. Maybe an author, and we get to see him write his last book, and we would wish that it would be his magnum opus, I wonder what a depressed Japanese author write knowing he has no time left. Or maybe even sadder would be a young child, who only knows their school, family, friends. We would get to see their parents spending all the time they can with them, I think the last chapter of either of these would make me very sad and possibly cry. But this manga, this just makes me feel empty, it would be pretentious to say that I am the MC, but I do relate with him. Sorry for the blogpost, I just want to write my thoughts down. :)

Fed-Kun's army
@Kuroww it's sad on its own way tho... Like it shows how pathetic I am and how I need to fucking change before I turn fucking old....

Dex-chan lover
@RozuArison08 there's no age limit to change, but it gets more difficult as you get old. So try to do it as soon as you can do it.

With love,

a 40 years old trying to make changes.

Dex-chan lover
Their conversations are so melancholic and bittersweet. I love it.

when the girl mentioned himeno in this chapter she didn't use her name since mc told her not to bring that name up so lightly. usually in sentences Japanese uses the subjects name more often than they use she her he him that type of stuff

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if this happened to some of my former friends whom I've gotten along with from high school. There are simply too many possibilities for each individual.
I don't like thinking about it though.

Fed-Kun's army
why do everyone got bumpy life

:(

And Himeno is gorgeous
but somehow she reminds me of
Aiko from Punpun :(
hope they're not going the same way

well thinking back we all have hard phase in our life too

Users who are viewing this thread