I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year. - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Double-page supporter
Cigarette scene really pulled at my heartstrings. Very bittersweet.

Like everyone has mentioned, the cigarette scene was very powerful and transformative.

Banned
Ugh... smokers.
Bad enough she doesn't wear her glasses most of the time, but she also smokes.

They're both trash...

... Well, ain't like I'm much of an improvement, but at least I've done some things, and have a few skills... even if I'm too demotivated to make much use of any of it now. Stupid fucking pandemic lockdown...
They're both 1/10s and I'm... what? ... A 3/10? ....

At first i felt sorry for them until the moment they smoked... I lost all of my respect for these 2. It also made me drop the manga immediately.

Fed-Kun's army
Is smoking even that bad? Of course, yes, the social stigma and the health issues but honestly... I'd smoke just to spite other people. If I were the MC and basically have no goal in life, no dreams, and no hopes, I think it'd be cool to (instead of living like this MC doing absolutely nothing) make every single thing hate me, and then just end it all. Because at least then, people would remember me as that one asshole instead of even my supposed best friend not even remember me.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh that got me blushing but then I thought, "screw it, they'll die anyway and you'll cry about it"

Users who are viewing this thread