I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year. - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

I remember years ago I got to do a time capsule in school but idk what happened to it.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what child me wrote to current me. Probably something about drawing. But I quit drawing...

Contributor
MC seems so caught up in his own self-wallowing that he misses or forgets all of the observer's important guidelines, such as her being invisible to most everyone else.
Which, I suppose, is a fairly accurate and unfortunate reflection of how people act in our reality.

Dex-chan lover
i remember the numerous times that classes had us write stuff for time capsules that we would receive once we finished high school or a few years after, they never did give us those

not like i had any goals or aspirations then or have any now

Double-page supporter
LOL i like the facial expression shown by the mc every time hes shocked

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know what to feel about these guys below me in the comments... Welp. I don't have any inspirations or motivation soo

I really hate people who asks about the future
because
once you payed attention to the future
you'll be stucked in the past

Aggregator gang
Why am I thinking that the observer is just a hallucination of him. I'm probably just dumb idk.

I'm reaally worried that Miyagi is just lying to the MC so he doesn't have regrets, aka telling him not to contact Himeno because they might have been happy, etc.

I wonder what the exceptions are for her to be seen. One has to be people who are planning or thinking about selling their life since he was able to see her in the first chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread