Futari Solo Camp - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Enjoy Loneliness

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
Biggest plot twist down the line is gen is actually married and has been for the whole series.
Jokes aside i feel for ol gen, sometimes you just wanna be alone in nature. Although saying that if i were to solo camp i would maybe get a dog to do it with me at the bare minimum.

Dex-chan lover
I don't camp but I do love traveling or do sight seeing alone, I can relate to Gen since there is really a big difference between being alone and being with a group.. When I am traveling with family/friends there will always be a conflict on where to go first/where to eat since each individual have something that they want to visit for themselves and if there is a majority then it wins meanwhile when you are alone you really are goddamn free to do whatever what you want, you ain't bound by people around you

Dex-chan lover
Well she's hot and can cook well, but she's way too annoying and her trying to blackmail him was too much of a con, she deserves this scolding.

Group Leader
Thank you everyone for reading this chapter! More is coming this way!

- Proofreader TwistedShadowzz

I don't hate the main chick as much as some people here but damn it felt good for her to finally get scolded by Gen! I also really like the recipes being added!

Dex-chan lover
What a waste...
Having a companion in that camping is not bad.
She's also pretty cute herself. Why should he neglect her so much?

Users who are viewing this thread