Radiant - Vol. 12 Ch. 89 - Confined

Dex-chan lover
Rol and aurum are gonna overwork themselves at this rate. Good thing they can rest till the next volume 😀

Dex-chan lover
Doc needs to master those stones and fast. He is arguably one of the strongest characters in the series with that armor

Dex-chan lover
@Malos more like those stones need to master the doc fast, he has a habit of wanting to runaway

Did Doc always act like this before this arc started? I cant help but feel the cowardly side of him and the annoying aspects of behavior such as those faces and his interjecting are being wayyyy too overplayed in the recent chapters

Dex-chan lover
@Cherry_PuNK I have reread the manga just some days ago and i can confirm, Doc is like this from the beginning. Sure that there was some moment he was less coward, in the Rumble Town arc he did come back because he said he had figured out something... and got captured... and died... and turned into a baby.

i feel like his cowardlyness is being downplayed compared to his earliest appearances, actually. from the moment he was introduced he has been a caustic asshole who's tried to escape from every single encounter he's ever been involved in.

and here he is actively approaching a hostile sorceror with the intent of saving people he wont admit he likes.

Dex-chan lover
He has his moments, but his cowardice is really ingrained on him, still hope he gets a... little better.

Fed-Kun's army
At some point Doc is going to be a Badass, i mean, he (them) is, but his personality needs improvement

Dex-chan lover
@alacaelum
Now you mention, there is a bit improvement on Doc. At first, he's really a total coward. He will run away once he sense danger and that's normal for him. He even not hesitate to ignore others for his own safety. That's because at first, he just a simple normal courier and didn't know how to fight or even use sorcery.

His character growth a bit after he died and reincarnated into a small child. After that, he slowly grows as a character. Even though he's still a coward and scaredy-cat, he's willing to face danger now, as long as he also has an escape plan. 😂

@Cherry_puNK Doc had some growth as a character early doc was way worse lol. Idk if you realised but Doc is showing character development and this arc seems to be his character arc the way they challenge his character and put him into situations where he has to act. Like the memory stones told him "their salvation rests on your shoulders ALONE" so he's def going to improve and become much better.

Users who are viewing this thread