I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Aggregator gang
This chapter grip my emotions in another level, I felt something similar when I was rejected by the girl whom I tried to court.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, in just a speck of a chapter, this manga questions my life

I can already feel the genius and the impact of this storytelling. I can't wait to see how this unfolds.

Throwing away anything that could have been between himself and Wakana for a promise he made so many years ago.....? The cruel viper of monogamy strikes again

Dex-chan lover
Mmmmhhhh I'm already preparing to be sad when he dies at the end of his three months.

I have no idea what's going on but I feel like there's obviously going to be a huge twist at the end of the remaining lifespan time. They put a huge emphasis on the childhood friend so something is definitely gonna happen with her.

For a long time, living with a girl and us going shopping for food and beer while still in our loungewear had been a secret desire of mine.

O-oh, so I'm not the only one.

She is visible to the cashier on this chapter. I guess author didnt think about the invisible thing on this chapter yet huh

I'm confused, did he get taken away 3 months of his lifespan or does he have 3 months to live?

Users who are viewing this thread