I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, his live's evaluation is ridiculous. At that point just get a part-time job. That's less than 3k dollars. ?

Contributor
So, he's gonna die at 50 if he didn't sell. That's valuable information they just gave him for free, assuming it wasn't a scam of course.

Dex-chan lover
funny how she just puts on the glasses to remind him of who she was before she actually introduces introduces herself

Banned
Why would she even walk around without glasses on, just carrying them on her person like that?

... Is she trying to disguise herself or something?

Banned
@RozuArison08 : Naturally. I mostly wear prescription sunglasses due to shortsightedness and photosensitivity. But altogether I have about 6 pairs of glasses with differing levels of tint for different situations.
I take great pride in wearing glasses. I wouldn't be worthy of the attention of meganekko if I didn't.

Fed-Kun's army
@SotiCoto wow 6 pairs! I only have one and you can put a shade on it (I guess it has magnet). Glasses is pretty expensive and I need to change every idk 6 months in my case.

Banned
@RozuArison08 : I'm not exactly rich, but Specsavers tend to do that whole 2-for-1 thing on frames... and even if they're mostly dull, I get carried away when getting more pairs, or even just going back for an eye-test. And since my prescription doesn't change overmuch, I can use the older pairs just fine if I prefer.

I was not expecting for him to sell all his life
Thanks for the chapter!

Aggregator gang
Wow, who the hell would sell their lifespan for 10,000JPY per year? That's like $100. MC seems like a pretty sad kid, but still.

Users who are viewing this thread