Ouji-sama ni wa Doku ga aru.

This manga is already available officially in English, titled “The Prince’s Black Poison”, published by Kodansha. It’s currently available in digital edition only(kindle & iBooks) till volume 6!

ooooh thanks for the info, ArpanaR, 'cause my response to this first chapter was YES PLEASE. (And I prefer supporting manga legally as much as I can!)

@addiemon You’re welcome!
I also buy mangas as much as possible, I’m soo glad I have kindle, cuz many of kodansha titles are exclusively digital like this one, “our precious conversations”, “Love’s Reach”, etc.
But I love to have paperbacks as much as possible, their paper quality and print quality always amazes me, feels like they’re all hand drawn on that paper, plus the drawings are so cute, feels just right to have them printed on paper, and posses that paper!

Contributor
...I must concede a certain amount of initial respect for a man who will casually discard his public dignity as a human being in order to protect the current comfortable relationship he has with the one he loves.

I end up buying all 8 volumes on kindle because of Rizu’s meme face 😆😆

Aggregator gang
Rizu's faces combined with Souta's charms, and the hilarious side comments were too to pass up, and it really got to tugging on my heartstrings as the volumes progressed.

Users who are viewing this thread