Magan to Dangan o Tsukatte Isekai o Buchinuku! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
The source WN goes into more detail on why the MC's powers are gun-based and God's plans.

Long-term goal is for MC to bring peace to the fantasy world; there's many wars and problems happening and God wants a peacekeeper to intervene.

MC's a first-person shooter/gun enthusiast, ever since an highschool exchange trip to the USA where he got to try a gun.

To sweeten the isekai deal, God agrees to transition the MC as is (so he can defend himself) and allows him to use his preferred guns. MC negotiates with God to make the gun an unbreakable maintenance-free sniper rifle, and the ability to make all kinds of magic bullets.

MC still looks about the same as his past life, except his eyes are blue and is 10cm taller than his original height (he's now 180 cm).

MC chose the rabbit girl because his magic eyes told him she was the one.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@FunZed Yep. If I ever get reincarnated or w/e and get a cheat.

I am totally grabbing this kind of inventory, preferably with inf space. It would make vacuuming houses super convenient.

Drop several houses worth of dust on bandits, vacuum up their weapons after cheap kills...

Now i can do mini Gates of Babylon. Profit.

Dex-chan lover
I can't take this seriously her name is just like my old dead dog "Caroo", though it's a male.

Contributor
Bunny girls are everywhere nowadays. Must be the breeding practices.

Fed-Kun's army
I remember the scene where Yuika dress as bunny girl hopping though this real bunny girl has big plot.

Users who are viewing this thread