What are you watching in Fall 2019?

Dex-chan lover
Oh gosh it's the next season already, what have I been doing with my life? Anyways...

https://www.livechart.me/fall-2019/tv

Watching:
-My Hero Academia s4 (Yeah!)
-Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin (Been a fan of the series for a while, my only worry is that DEEN is picking this up. I'm lowering my expectations already.)
-Assassins Pride (I placed the manga on hold, looks like I'll just continue the story with the anime.)

Leftovers:
-Dr. Stone
-Vinland Saga
-SAO: Alicization
-Fire Force

Maybe:
-Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru (More isekai! ...)
-Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! (Also isekai! ...)
-Azur Lane (Apparantly people are saying this is Chinese KanColle? Well I have no experience in either so I'll see this without knowing what to expect.)
-No Guns Life
-Val × Love (This is isekai... but with Norse mythology and a harem! ...)
-Hataage! Kemono Michi (Oh my gosh this is the FOURTH isekai this season are you serious?)
-Babylon
-Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen (Scratch that, make it FIFTH.)
-Pet
-Rifle is Beautiful (Might be my seasonal dose of slice of life, idk)
-Chuubyou Gekihatsu Boy

Those condemned to Watch List Hell:
-Shokugeki no Souma: Shin no Sara
-Psycho-Pass 3
-Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia
-High Score Girl II
-Ani ni Tsukeru Kusuri wa Nai! 3
(Literally the only reason I'm not watching all these is because I haven't watched their prequels, dang it.)

P.s. Bokuben gets another season? This fast?! Man I wish 5Toubun gets the same treatment of speed and quality...

P.p.s. Even with a season mostly filled with leftovers and sequels, we still manage to have, not one, but FIVE isekais... and I'm not surprised.

Welp most of my list is in the Maybe category so looks like I'll have some room to spare for nonseasonal animes to get them out of Watch Later Purgatory.

Fed-Kun's army
Stone
SAO
BokuBen
Ore Tueeeeeeeeeee
Asassins pride
OreSuki
Azur lane
GBF
Noukin (aots)
Iruma-kun
KonoOto
ValxLove
Rifle fetish (aots2)
Isekai book fetish
Isekai Machio
Furries
Furries salaryman
Saikoro (aots3)
Jet ski fetish (aots4)
And some others that don't looks gay

Dex-chan lover
Wait, it has become another season??
Egad! How times flies by...

I guess this is mine
Watching:
- Kemono Michi (the manga is pretty wacky, and if I'm not wrong the author is the same one who wrote KonoSuba)
- BokuBen Season 2
- Honzuki no Gekokujou... name omitted

Left Over:
- Fire Force

Maybe:
- Shokugeki no Souma Season 4
(with the manga ending and apparrently no ship has sailed, I'm not exactly looking forward to this but I do remember from the manga there is this bit where Nene kinda blushing while battling Satoshi, so I guess I kinda want to see that)
- Ore wo Suki... name omitted
- Choujin Koukousei... name omitted (Looks kinda chessy but I might go at it)
- Assassin Pride (The manga is kinda slow that it made me loose interest quite a bit, though now the anime is almost here I guess I might check it out)
- SAO Alicization pt 2 (probably check out the first episode and then check out the rest when it's completed in another season or so)

That is all I suppose.

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey a reference vid that recommends a couple new anime. https://youtu.be/h18_jn3YZSQ
The guy went ahead and actually read all the mangas of the top animes, his dedication is amazing. Well I'll be watching his vids for reference from now on cause he's much better than The Anime Man with his blind first impressions.

I'll update my list. Red stripes are the changed ones.

Watching:
-My Hero Academia s4
-Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin
-Assassins Pride
Code:
[b]-[/b]
No Guns Life
Code:
[b]-[/b]
Beastars (Turns out this is animated by Orange, the studio that brought Land of the Lustrous. Definitely watching.)
Code:
[b]-[/b]
Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru (This is comedy so I'll give it a go.)
Code:
[b]-[/b]
Blade of the Immortal (Looks really dope ngl.)
Code:
[b]-[/b]
Bunny Girl Senpai movie (Why didn't this pop up on livechart? The heck?)
Code:
[b]-[/b]
Violet Evergarden OVA
Code:
[b]-[/b]
The Girl from the Other Side (Might just read the manga cause they're only making an OVA, also the author is the author of Ancient Magus Bride)
Code:
[b]-[/b]
Re: Zero OVA (I'm honestly just gonna eat this up)

Leftovers:
-Dr. Stone
-Vinland Saga
-SAO: Alicization
-Fire Force

Maybe:
-Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu!
-Azur Lane
-Val × Love
-Hataage! Kemono Michi
-Babylon
-Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen
-Pet
-Rifle is Beautiful
-Chuubyou Gekihatsu Boy
Code:
[b]-[/b]
Kabukichou Sherlock (Might be good but mystery is rarely my cup of tea with few exceptions)
Code:
[b]-[/b]
Black Fox (Loli ninja movie, pretty cool.)

Watch List Hell:
-Shokugeki no Souma: Shin no Sara
-Psycho-Pass 3
-Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia
-High Score Girl II
-Ani ni Tsukeru Kusuri wa Nai! 3

My watch list is fatter now.

Dex-chan lover
Azur Lane is so much better than it deserves to be. The animation, cinematography, battle coreography, sound design, and character design adaptation are all high tier. And, no joke, the CGI is 100 times better than the average anime. The only way I can tell that it's CGI is cause I realize that some stunts are practically impossible with 2D, or just super difficult. Judging from ep 1 they seem to respect the serious plot and know where to drop the fanservice and where to not. The only valid criticism so far is that this is the opposite of a sausage fest in which no males can be seen but it's not really too much of a hassle to ignore.

Dex-chan lover
Welp my fear for Seven Deadly Sins came true, the animation quality noticeably dropped. Fight scenes are a slideshow and cinematography is rather minimal. This is now another One Punch Man s2. Thanks a lot, DEEN.

Still gonna continue watching cause I'm sure the story will make up for it but my disapointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Dex-chan lover
I'm re-watching Goblin Slayer a few weeks ago.. and then got recommended to watch Sinchou Yuusha...

So I did and hoo man, it's like I'm not done watching Goblin Slayer lol

Users who are viewing this thread