Haken no Kouki Altina - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I thought this scanlation group left Mangadex. Did they come back to their senses or were the chapters uploaded without permission?

I'm confused but okay. Easy Going scans, hmmmm.

Ends at chapter 23, hmmmm, this wasn't that popular a manga was it?

@crazybars @Moodyz

from their bio

Note:
We previously requested chapters to be removed from MangaDex and will only upload what we feel like uploading. Asking us about it won't make a difference. If you wish to contact someone about mangadex related stuff @NekroDarkmoon

@darasu
please report me, so that a moderator will pass the message and maybe these pages will remain active even if there are no more chapters
thank you in advance

what I find not normal is that when a group leaves MD, my MDList disappears (if only this group had filed translations).
If I am on this site it is precisely for these MDList with my current chapter, there are manga that I read on the original site and it is here that I put the chapter where I am, even when he is not there yet
before I had tabs and I made a link in my favorites on Chrome, I deleted almost all my links when I came here a year ago, now I see that this system does not work

Miku best girl
Admin
EGS are coming back.

@gauvain

Unless you unfollow a title, it will stay on your MD List. Groups removing chapters do not affect your follows.

@Holo
Yet, I was sure to follow though
if you said it I had to do a Mishandling at a time
thank you for your time

Users who are viewing this thread