Isekai Yururi Kikou - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Let's All Eat Together

Dex-chan lover
Buried in this chapter is Sagesse Kranz. His famous last words: "But there aren't any girls you like now, are there?"
RIP in pieces 🤣

esp

That's an odd reason to want to kill somebody. Maybe bloodlust means something different to me.

Fed-Kun's army
Wouldnt be so lenient, its fine to dont like someone or seeing someone as a rival, but doing something in the middle of a fight with a monster, bringing harm to this someone... thats a nope...

It’s amazing that this MC sees a gay dude as more alien than the huge ass wind spell he just cast. Really? This is goofy. He gives more thought to that than to how weird it is to butcher humanoids for their meat.

Fed-Kun's army
What should be the punishment for wanting to hurt somebody but not actually doing anything other than glaring at them in a fight?

Well that was stupid. I expected something cool to happen after the snake, but it turned out to just be some gay shit.

Ok....this manga got me I expected something else but got something completely different

Dex-chan lover
@beeqwop - I have to say, butchering orcs as if they are just wild boars is one of the weirder parts of this story.
It's one thing when Van and his band of man-eating ghouls do it, but these people seem like proper upstanding humans.

Double-page supporter
Man, disappointing reveal. Woulda been great if it was an adventurer that was part of the wagon the kids were from or something. Would have gotten some background on them. But nope. This manga too carefree for any serious thing.

Sad kids when they broke the eggs was adorable though.

Aggregator gang
Awww... first time in a long while reading a Yaoi ship in Isekai & the guy's not given any more chance because he's a liability to the team :( As a Fujoshi, I admit it's rare to get more Yaoi/Shonen Ai Isekai works out there. Hope in the future there'll be some more.

That said, our MC is being a really good father figure to the kids, being an instant hero whenever it's crucial & got the captain's attention; that's why the man's so jealous lol. If we flip it into a hetero love triangle is just one of those cliche jealousy tropes. It's stupidly dangerous though.

Users who are viewing this thread