Isekai Yururi Kikou - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Milk Came Out!

Group Leader
i hope that this isn't a bait and that the chapters stay here

Group Leader
It isn't a bait^^ The chapters will stay and we will continue to upload this series to mangadex from now on.

Double-page supporter
Wasn't egs one of the groups that had issue with mangadex? If you don't mind my asking, what prompted the change of heart?

I should say I don't particularly have any strong opinion for or against the whole "scans vs mdex" thing nor do I mean to reopen the discussion here, I'm just curious. Will other egs releases be uploaded here as well?

Dex-chan lover
@Mary267ojou Yay, thanks. I knew there was another story i was following elsewhere but had forgotten what it was until this filled my follow list.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for this upload, and knowing that you guys are gonna continue on the series sounds good to me.

Dex-chan lover
@kalton that all depends on EGS if they came back its all good if someone is putting this up illegally then its going to come down like a sack of bricks

Double-page supporter
"illegally uploading an illegally translated illegally scanlated manga"
what a time to be alive

@Tych seems like its from EGS by looking at the uploaders unless most of their group account were stolen lol.

Double-page supporter
from their group page it looks like they are uploading only what they feel like.
@Talismaster I'm gonna go with either it's a fantasy cow or the artist didn't have a cow in front of him as reference when drawing and wasn't going for realism.

Double-page supporter
@speedysam0
Ah, that’s it. It’s not udder shaped at all. It got divied up into 4 individual saggy human-shape breasts.

Can somebody tell me the name of the manga on the last page? I can’t remember the name

Users who are viewing this thread