Zennin Ossan, Umarekawattara SSS Rank Jinsei ga Kakutei Shita

Fed-Kun's army
this could be a good manga if it focused on worldbuilding and not the action, and how the SSS rank character affects the world in a political way
showing other characters who can't be saved by the MC and their interactions on .5 chapters

Basically showing how a godly being who is human affects the world around it

Dex-chan lover
At first i thought that the title are "Everyone are ossan" before reading the kanji lol. That would be more interesting tho, a harem of ossan reincarnate.

@anonbtw1738 Probably because there's people who rate something 1 with just the first chapter?

@morunoir I've seen worse in shoujo manga. Forgot the title tho.

Double-page supporter
maxresdefault.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao, this might be one of the earliest that I’ve seen a manga devolve to utter shit. The concept isn’t bad, albeit incredibly cliche, but three pages in and I’m already gagginc. This is only the first chapter, it will only get worse. I’m calling it now, this will be one of the worst-rated Isekais on this site in the future. It’s 6.34 atm, expect it to drop lower. But hey, it might get better, it’s only the first chapter (who am I kidding, it’s totally not). Don’t get me wrong, it doesn’t make you sick to your stomach in pure terribleness, but instead does so with overly abundant tropes and extremely lazy story writing

hmm, i got curious by the comments/critics, so i read this.

You guys are too harsh on commenting, the story isn't that bad, it's just one of those 'turn off your brain' manga. You just expect and think too much.

Users who are viewing this thread