Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why reupload it if it was remove one time.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the TL was the problem. The problem is it's the chapter 58 when we are at chapter 19. You can't just upload that far ahead without doing in between before.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah but no, you can't go translate those kind of mangas because of that reason. People enjoy reading mangas in the correct order and want the upload in order, not having random chapter upload because someone thought it doesn't matter.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt
No, I'm pretty sure it would have been the TL why it was removed, as per rule 2.3.5. There's no restriction to what chapters have to be released when. If you don't want to read the chapter someone releases that's ~40 chapters ahead of the current releases, you don't have to, but that doesn't mean they can't upload them unfortunately.

Dex-chan lover
@ZaxaPac That's plain stupid. You really mean that it was remove for the word jew and it will stay here because rules are like that.And how hell should i know it's really chapter 58 ? It could be an error.

Ah the many SSSS rng group. They throw a dice, and release a chapter. @Lilliwyt they done the same for a while with nyankodays.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt
I have no idea why it was removed, since I'm not an admin of the site. I don't even know what was different between this chapter and the first that was done, since I didn't bother reading either. I do know that they just admitted that
this one is with a proper TL
which would imply that the first one was not and probably why it was removed.

Dex-chan lover
@ZaxaPac I think it's just because in the other TL,Sophie last sentence was comparing the cat to jews.

Aggregator gang
@Lilliwyt
This group / guy is just an annoying cunt. This group has repeatedly skipped chapters, snipped final chapters or upload final /far ahead chapters long before the series has gotten there. I don't think many people would miss this near entirely useless group. It's a troll that you're pretty much forced to get a notification & can't block chapters from.

Group Leader
"This one is a proper translation, guys," he said, changing one single line.

Power Uploader
Nooo and here I was wondering where did that chapter go... ;_; all these comments like tears in rain

Users who are viewing this thread