Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 6 Ch. 39 - Shapeshifter (Part I)

Dex-chan lover
my guess :

Girly , blushing Laius came from Senshi 's mind .

Giant Laius came from chic chac 's mind . Because he is short .

Retar* Laius came from Marcille 's mind .

Evil , ugly Marcille came from Chilchuck 's mind . Because he hates her .

Doodle spellbook Marcille came from Senshi 's mind . Because he doesnt understand magic .

The last fake Marcille came from Laios's mind . Because he did study her spellbook .

Page 14 : Cute , blushing Chilchuck came from Marcille 's mind .

page 17 : the cool-looking Senshi is a dead giveaway , he is obviously a fake , lol .

So this kingdom has a dungeon sewer , it is The Dungeon in The Dungeon , lol .

4 cute Marcilles in 1 chapter , my d!ck is gonna explode , lol . I cant wait until the next month chapter , maybe all of them will have a big orgy with 4 Marcilles . Or will they eat the shapeshifters ? To eat them ,1st they need to strip the clothes of the fake Marcilles , OMG , my d!ck .

Page 8 : that is probably the hand of Asebi the ninja girl from Samurai dude team . She is grabbing the left hand of Marcille .

last page : laios is like " yo , im hungry , b!tches . you 6 b!tches must cook some meals for me "

Dex-chan lover
They say bad thing about Laius' memory of them but it's just small things. While all three of their memories of Laius are really different from the real thing. #JusticeForLaius

Rereading this makes me feel sad how often they thing lowly about Laius, he just think differently from them and have unique but useful solution

@daywithoutgames Chilchack hates Marcille??

@Mitsu13 based on Senshi's journal, he also kind of underestimating him.. but he slowly changes his mind. His diary can be read in that link
http://imgur.com/a/MWgLdMy (Beware of Spoiler for those who havent read until chap 50ish)

hates in term Chilchack sometimes see Marcille as annoying person... not really hate

man you really gotta appreciate the level of detail ms kui put into each of the fakes! it's a really good plot device to show all the charas' inner thoughts

like all the different lauises. the one who resembles farlyn is marcille's, since to her lauis is probably a "male farlyn," and she's closer to farlyn. senshi's is the extremely tall one, exaggerating the height since maybe lauis is the first "tall man/long legs" he's ever befriended. which leaves chilchack's as the one going on about eating monsters. it can't be senshi's, cause senshi's been doing that way before he met them, so he'd have no problem with it! and how ikemen!marcille is senshi's, considering how he views elves when you read his diary extras. and senshi's fakes overall are always the least accurate ones, since he's the newest one in the party.

Dex-chan lover
like all the different lauises. the one who resembles farlyn is marcille's, since to her lauis is probably a "male farlyn," and she's closer to farlyn. senshi's is the extremely tall one, exaggerating the height since maybe lauis is the first "tall man/long legs" he's ever befriended. which leaves chilchack's as the one going on about eating monsters. it can't be senshi's, cause senshi's been doing that way before he met them, so he'd have no problem with it! and how ikemen!marcille is senshi's, considering how he views elves when you read his diary extras. and senshi's fakes overall are always the least accurate ones, since he's the newest one in the party.
I'd disagree. The huge one is Chilchack's, since he tends to regard Laius as a huge, lumbering brute. The one with the dark stare mumbling about eating monsters is Marcille's perception, since she has always been the most opposed to his monster-eating habits. And the innocent-looking one is Senshi's perception, since Senshi probably regards Laius as his monster-eating pupil and likes teaching him things.
I'm betting Senshi is responsible for the two with wonky tools / spellbook respectively, since he doesn't really care about things besides cooking monsters.
Chilchack is probably responsible for all the ones with hyperrealism features, since he is jaded and pragmatic.
I've no idea if Marcille's have any pattern to them at all yet.

And the innocent-looking one is Senshi's perception, since Senshi probably regards Laius as his monster-eating pupil and likes teaching him things.
I would believe this if the innocent one didn't have their eyes closed, which is an art quirk that the artist uses for Farlyn.

Users who are viewing this thread