Wangpai Yushi

Power Uploader
They were scanlated by 200 wpm. I was not able to locate their site, if any.

Playing the mobile game for this reminded me of how much I enjoyed reading this years ago. glad it is still ongoing

Dex-chan lover
Is it any good? worth the read?
It's pretty funny as I recall, but as someone else pointed out two years ago now, there's over 400 chapters of raws (over 500 now actually), but here we sit at chapter 57ish.

The mobile game version is "Night Agent" if you wanna give that a whirl, it's pretty standard mobile stuff. Gameplay and all that is perhaps like Honkai Impact 3rd if I had to draw a comparison. When I first started it I had no idea it was based on a series I read before, but then I saw the end of chapter 1 happen in the story scene and instantly recognized it. Very memorable moment.

Contributor
The Censorate was a highly effective agency during the Mongol Yuan dynasty (1271–1368).
The investigating censors were "the eyes and ears" of the emperor and checked administrators at each level to prevent corruption and malfeasance, a common feature of that period.
Popular stories told of righteous censors revealing corruption as well as censors who accepted bribes.
Generally speaking, they were feared and disliked, and had to move around constantly to perform their duties.
obiwan.webp

Users who are viewing this thread