I'm Destined for Greatness! - Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
I can understand that you'd like to make a game more difficult, but you'd think that he'd at-least do the tutorial to learn the basics. The way they've written this guy he'd rather 'button mash' rather than learn about game mechanics.

Luck as a "worthless" stat. Oh boy, he's gonna walk the path of Hardcore Leveling Warrior.

Good so far. He's decided on his build. Now the test is whether the author via the game can come up with a good reason to let him succeed.

@Mangareader What world did you come from? What's so hard about swish, swish, stab? Seriously though, he played the beta so he's got a relatively good grasp of the game. He just asked his friend for the current meta. His line of thinking means he'll do what everyone else isn't doing. Gameplay be damned.

thx for the chappy
dc54e1b242caa4b9050922ffd80f3ad91f8a59e3.gif

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
@Mangareader did you miss the part where he came second in the competition against the mage in the beta.
EDIT: i went back and read it and it looks like im a dum dum, that was a previous game, this one is the "New" version of the last one.

Bet it all on luck has been and still is my life's motto.

Dex-chan lover
@Zathz Yeah that was what I was thinking
Though I think crit builds are pretty common and often decent in any game that has crit chances

Fed-Kun's army
I’m slightly disappointed since jobless and high-luck are somewhat common in JP novels, but I really like the characters and art so far so I’m sure I’ll continue to enjoy this.

Thanks for the translation, your quality is great!

bet all in luck? so 100 lvl, base all stats but luck? which path will the author take? evasion?
crit really will not work if damage is based on stats, mostly it is, 100% crit of 5 damage is still too little.
maybe he will discover that jobless is actually better because of the lack of restriction.
the adjustment specializes too much. but i don't think he will be putting everything in luck, that would be quite weird if he want to pvp.
but another luck stat overpowering character, i have seen quite a few. hopefully this author can hit the bullseye, that is quite the abstract objective.

Dex-chan lover
Watch him enter an arena match later and his high luck nets a win when his opponent trips and stabs themselves or something.

@kp114330 he does seem to have a pet, but in the cover there is no spoiler focusing on a big main weapon. maybe he will thrown coins at people? lol
the authors do tend to love the jack of all trades thingy, but in the end they mostly focus on 'something', the the 'all' becomes background. i hope it is not that, let the man focus on a weird set of skills rather than embrace everything (but leave most of it aside, dusting).
that is sometimes one of the pitfalls when one is to excited on the whole jack of all trades, there is not enough 'screen time'.
at least the part where he has masochist underdogish tendencies is interesting. i am looking forward to see exactly how the author paints it!

Aggregator gang
I'll be disappointed if the games doesn't have stat requirements for equips and offhand production jobs.
"Oh look after putting all on luck it gives a perk to equip all equips stat free despite all things pointing to game leaning to realism hehe"
"dexterity? strength? fk i can craft this lvl **** sword with just luck because the devs loooove the luck stat"
"huh my damage rose to max because of luck yay who needs agi/str/int!!"
whatever........

Dex-chan lover
lmfao this guy will be equiping zakum helms and sauna robes.

This better not be a plot where he invests in luck and then hits 100% rates with it.

That sword description - it smacked me right in the face, ouch

Users who are viewing this thread