Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 13 Ch. 62 - To be a Monster or Human

This chapter was a nice change of pace, it was a simple throwback, questioning itself (Rimuru) and clearing questions... talking it out with the Monsters and just coming to an understanding.

I know Gobuta can pull this one. A lovable side character. XD

Double-page supporter
With this pace, how many chapters rimuru will slaughter those humans ?

Nice chapters tho

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
aaaaaaa Will there be a 3rd release within today?

so hinata scene still far? looks like diablo will come near

I can't wait for the slaughter scene. I have waited since the beginning of this manga for this scene

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

this really pale in comparison to the wn. it was already a long time ago I read the wn but I remember how rimuru goes to despair in this arc. how angry he was, how his desperation came to the resurrection. this gave no tension at all in the resurrection. he's doing business as usual, cold and calculating. he's just way too calm except that time with myulan. the resurrection is just the inevitable result. less fun.

Dex-chan lover
why do i feel i kinda already read this somewhere despite this is my first time reading this chapter..

Dex-chan lover
I feel like there was buildup and tension that was just lost or thrown away with these chapters. Odd story choice.

No spoilers please WN readers.

Kind of a short chapter with not a lot going on, but that revelation to his people about formerly being human had to be put on the table. As if there was any doubt they'd accept him, not like revealing that changes who he's been up to this point.

And now we wait another month. I swear, the monthly releases on this at such a critical point in the story are killing me...

Users who are viewing this thread